Sunday 16 November 2008

Banana chips

I decided to make yet another attempt to find a nice bag of banana chips last weekend, and bought a bag from Asda. Not as good as the freshly fried ones at Matunga, but a good enough substitute. But definitely better than the ones in the Indian stores here, where I had made my previous failed attempts.

And that made my day!
Asda, here I come again.... This store is turning out to be quite a good resource- I also bought lauki and arbi (called eddoes here), so I was 'very happy in my heart, dil dance maare re'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your previous attempts at the Indian stores _failed_, how could you say that the Asda chips are better than the ones from the Indian stores?

Runestone said...

Because, I was unable to find satisfying ones- I have to buy them and eat them to decide I don't like them!